49 hours for Alaska!
Supporting education in Alaska is crucial as our state looks to recover the economy. When you support the College of Health, you help strengthen our Alaska workforce across 45 degree programs.
Click and donate to any of these options to make your gift go even further for UAA students:
(Scroll below to find competitions to win extra money for students.)
● Allied Health Endowment: Help us prepare graduates for work in rewarding careers in Alaska's rapidly growing healthcare industry.
● Nursing Endowed Scholarship: Support permanent annual scholarships to keep nursing students in school and focused on graduating.
● WWAMI 50th Anniversary Scholarship: UAA's medical program ranks No. 1 in primary care, and serves a vital need by educating doctors in Alaska for Alaska.
● Excellence in Social Work: Support students who are being educated to serve in professions that will improve the quality of life throughout society by ameliorating social problems.
● Excellence in RRANN: Support this program which helps recruit and mentor Alaska Native/American Indian students to pursue nursing degrees.
● Excellence in Justice: Support cutting-edge research in justice issues, including the courts, corrections, policing, recidivism, violence against women, and substance abuse.
● Della Keats Health Sciences Summer Program: Support a residential summer program for Alaska high school students that inspires them to pursue a career in the health profession, with a focus on increasing the number of Alaska Native, rural and other underrepresented people working in the health field in Alaska.
● College of Health Excellence Fund: Support the areas of greatest need in support of our students and programs.
● Other CoH Programs: Support any other CoH program.
Click below to go back to the UAA Giving Day home page.