The UA Day of Giving supports excellence in Nanook Athletics – and its success begins with you. A generous contribution to the UAF Department of Athletics throughout our “49 Hours for the 49th State” initiative will allow us to continue to build an environment focused on providing positive student-athlete experiences.
Alumni, Parents, and Friends - leverage your investment by helping to “unlock” UA Day of Giving challenges! By contributing to a challenge fund, your gift goes even further.
Connect to the fund or sport that matters to you and make a difference! Level the playing field for talented student-athletes with financial challenges by donating to student support. You choose where to make an impact:
- Nanook Fund provides Alaska Nanook student-athletes with various resources required while attending UAF (i.e. support for meal plans, on-campus housing, books, tutoring expenses, and more.).
- Nanook All-Sports Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance for student-athletes who are members of any Alaska Nanook varsity sports team at UAF.
- Support for a specific sport:
- Men’s Basketball provides funds to support the Men's Basketball program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Women’s Basketball provides funds to support the Women's Basketball program at UAF Athletics.
- Mixed Cross Country Running provides funds to support the running program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks Athletics department.
- Men's Hockey provides funds to support the Hockey program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Mixed Skiing provides funds to support the Skiing program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Mixed Rifle provides funds to support the rifle program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks Athletics.
- Women's Swimming provides funds in support of the swim team at UAF.
- Women's Volleyball provides funds to support Volleyball at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
The Alaska Nanooks has a long-standing tradition of excellence on the playing field, in the classroom, and in the community. Nanook student-athletes have an outstanding history of serving as leaders on campus and role models within the Fairbanks community. Donating to the Alaska Nanooks through the UA Day of Giving makes it possible for our student-athletes to achieve greatness academically, athletically and personally.
From all of our student-athletes, coaches, and staff,
THANK YOU for your support and go ‘NOOKS!
Click here to see other UAF programs that need support.