Thank you for supporting Nanook Athletics during our first UA Giving Day 2020! You can still make a gift to support Nanook Athletics by visiting: engage.alaska.edu/uaf/athletics
The UA Day of Giving supports excellence in Nanook Athletics – and its success begins with you. With the hardships that COVID-19 has placed on collegiate athletics around the country and within the state, the Alaska Nanooks are asking for your help. A generous contribution to the UAF Department of Athletics throughout our “49 Hours for the 49th State” initiative will allow us to continue to build an environment focused on providing positive student-athlete experiences.
Alumni, Parents, and Friends - leverage your investment by helping to “unlock” UA Day of Giving challenges! By contributing to a challenge fund, your gift goes even further.
Connect to the fund or sport that matters to you and make a difference! Level the playing field for talented student-athletes with financial challenges by donating to scholarships or student support. You choose where to make an impact:
- Nanook All-Sports Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance for student-athletes who are members of any Alaska Nanook varsity sports team at UAF.
- The Nanook Fund provides Alaska Nanook student-athletes with various resources required while attending UAF (i.e. support for meal plans, on-campus housing, books, tutoring expenses, etc.).
- Scholarship support for a specific sport:
- Men’s Basketball
- Women’s Basketball
- Women's Swimming
- Men's Hockey
- Men's Nordic Skiing
- Women's Nordic Skiing
- Men's Cross Country Running
- Women's Cross Country Running
The Alaska Nanooks has a long-standing tradition of excellence on the playing field, in the classroom, and in the community. Nanook student-athletes have an outstanding history of serving as leaders on campus and role models within the Fairbanks community. Donating to the Alaska Nanooks through the UA Day of Giving makes it possible for our student-athletes to achieve greatness academically, athletically and personally.
From all of our student-athletes, coaches, and staff,
THANK YOU for your support and go ‘NOOKS!